Dream Aesthetic Rejuvenation has a strict no-refund policy on purchases if you change your mind whether these programs are paid in full, in the event that your circumstances change, or if you choose to discontinue treatments.
ALL TREATMENTS, PACKAGES, AND PRODUCTS are non-refundable but they are transferable to other individuals. You are allowed to transfer any of your remaining sessions or treatment packages booked through us to other individuals upon request. We reserve the right to limit the number of transfers per client at our discretion. Also, we reserve the right to offer or recommend alternative treatments if the ones requested are not available. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued for services rendered. We would offer to fix any issues instead.
Please note that if you don’t make it on time to your appointment, there will be a late fee of $10.
Cancellations And Refunds
- Treatments/services can be transferred to other individuals or clinics.
- For any cancellation notice, we require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
- If you do not show, reschedule, or cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 50% of the treatment cost.
- If this is a prepaid treatment, you will be forfeiting this treatment.
- Refunds will be provided where required under U.S. Laws.
- Deposits paid for consultations are non-refundable.
- There is no refund on pre-pays but they are transferable to other individuals, treatment areas, or clinics.
- Pre-pays have a 12-month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18-month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
- The 48 hours notice period is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours or do not attend the appointment, your treatment will be forfeited.
- We don’t refund for change of mind.
- We offer complimentary consultations in order to provide you with information regarding our treatments and products, while all due care and skill are exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- It is important that you provide Dream Aesthetic Rejuvenation with all the information requested in completing your consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments.
- Please note you also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatments.
- We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Pricing Disclaimer: All prices may be changed at any time without notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s and service’s prices at our discretion.
Booking Disclaimer: Please use a valid phone number and email address when booking with us. This will assure you are receiving proper notifications about appointments and our special promotions. If by any chance you did not receive a confirmation email after paying – please reach out to us.
By booking your appointment, you are agreeing that you understand ALL of our terms and policies